Afan Forest Park Visitor Centre Campsite is located just behind the visitor centre. It is essential you contact the Visitor Centre on 01639 852420 prior your visit to book. Due to popularity it is necessary to book up to 4 weeks in advance during school and bank holidays.
Camping charges - £3.50 per person per night
Facilities for camping
- There are a small number of car parking spaces adjacent to the campsite which can be used free of charge, however these can fill up quickly. Additional parking is available at the main visitor centre car park and the following fees apply; £1.00 up to 1 hour, £2.50 up to 4 hours, £3.50 over 4 hours, £52.00 annual season ticket – Can be purchased via this link in advance of your visit.
- Fires are allowed but only use the fire pits on the field
- Toilets are located on the campsite along with BBQ stands and fire extinguishers.
- Showers – tokens available from the visitor centre at £1.50 per 5 minutes. Shower room keys (for after hours) are available from the visitor centre for a £5.00 deposit.
- If you arrive after centre hours, find a suitable pitch and pay at the centre on the following morning.
- Sorry, we can't allow generators on the campsite.